Reasons to Utilize Fabric Duct Air Distribution:
- Large Number of People in a Space
- Ceilings which are 10 feet or Higher
- Facilities Requiring Large Quantities of Ventilation Air
- Contaminated Environments
- A need to Conserve Fuel, Energy, and operational costs
- Outdoor Ventilation Air means Harmful Gases and Particulates are Eliminated from the Breathing Space
- Air is Thermally Stratified from Floor to Ceiling so Cool Clean Air is where People Need to Breath it while Hot, Dirty Air is exhausted at the Ceiling.
- Low/No Drafts
- Extremely Clean Occupied Air Zone
- Dirty Air remains Near the Ceiling
- Less Ventilation Air is Required to Maintain Indoor Air Quality
- Lower Equipment Requirements mean Lower Start Up Costs and Greatly Reduced Running Costs
Q-Sox is desirable for almost all environments and capacities. Each Q-Sox is designed for each application. Fabric Q-Sox diameters from 4 inches to 60 inches are selected based CFM airflow requirements. Round, semi-round or quarter-round shapes are available.
Q-Sox is easily maintained. Quickly removable, Q-Sox can be washed and re-hung as completely clean ductwork in a short time. Q-Sox cloth is fire-retardant for the most demanding applications. They are available in Rail or Cable, single, double, or 3-Point suspension depending on duct diameter.
Q-Sox adapts readily to many architectural requirements. Aesthetically pleasing, functional and hygienic.
Q-Sox polyester cloth ducts do not condense or absorb water eliminating micro-organism growth.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of Q-Sox Fabric Duct Advantages & Benefits.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of FAQs about Q-Sox.
You must be logged in to post a comment.